Lunes, Mayo 7, 2012

TILLE we went to Bukidnon again :)

Hey there, fellow bloggers and human! :)


Sorry I wasn't able to update you yesterday with what happened yesterday. (As if you care about it. lol. But I'll update this anyway.)
So yesterday, I woke up not expecting to go anywhere but stay inside our house since it's a Sunday. But I totally forgot that Sunday is like our off-to-Bukidnon day whenever Papa's around since he goes to Davao every other week to attend and keep an eye to our business here. But luckily, he was able to hire a new assistant so need not to go there as frequent as before and that assistant is an old friend so I'm pretty sure he can be trusted.
Okay, enough with the blahs. 


So yesterday, we went to Bukidnon. Manolo Fortich, Bukidnon to specific. I knew that my brother's girlfriend (Ate Tanya) is coming with us since she's like a sister to us, like a member of the family. I can't wait for them to get married soon! :)) Too excited. LOL. But I really do. Okay, back to the topic. When I entered the car, I was very happy and sad at the same time. Happy because Ate Tanya brought Udo (read as yudo) with her. Udo's her super-duper-ultra-über cute puppy! And the thing that made me super sad and forlorn is because she brought this super delicious-looking sweet. It's a nutella with chocolate thingy. BASTA! Ang sarap talag tignan at amuyin!! Okay, so on our way to Bukidnon, Papa and Kuya stopped off to a wet market and brought some ingredients to cook for our lunch there. He bought Ice Cream!!!!!! Dang it! I can't eat Ice Cream. Wow, can you imagine my agony? I bet you wonder why I can't eat those deli foods, am I right? I'll tell you later. :P


When we got to Bukidnon, I felt so relieved and hmmm, how do I call this, stress-free! The breeze is so cool. There, it's so silent that the only sound you can hear are the sound of the animals and the sound of the trees swaying. But then I remembered that I have this Math quiz the next day so I still brought stress with me. LOL. Everyone got so busy doing their businesses. Princess, our youngest sib, and Ate Tanya played with Udo. Carlo (my younger brother) took a rest since he just had fever. Kuya and the others got busy cooking the foods. My Kuya and Papa are very good cooks, by the way. And I chattered with Camille (my other sister) and Claire (my cousin) while studying and texting. Multi-tasking it is! We ate lunch together with my aunts and cousins (I have cousins and relatives in Bukidnon also) and then played volleyball. We have a "court" there with a volleyball net and volleyball ball. Dang, the game was exciting. They played 5 sets and luckily we won! HAHA :)


We went home early because I still have my 7 o'clock class the next day.




So that's pretty much what happened yesterday and why I wasn't able to update my blog.


About the why-I-can't-eat-those-stuffs, the reason is that I AM NOT ALLOWED BECAUSE I'M TAKING MEDICATION right now. *sigh* But it's okay though, I know that this is for my own good. Yay!




Here, I'll show you a few this-post-related pictures :)




Udo.. It's so fluffy, I'm gonna dieee!!!!

Udo with his wacky pose! :) Oh dang, he's so cute..

Udo, udo, udo udo udo :')


Sophie's mom sweets  >.<


Oh my, oh my!


Alright, I'm done here. HAHA.


TILLE here, Aloha! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento