Sabado, Mayo 5, 2012

TILLE I got into the same play again :)

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!

So yesterday we had our English Literature Play. Our teacher gave us 1 week to look for our piece and another 1 week to practice the drama. Gosh! Did I not mention I suck at plays? The good thing is that, we get to choose our own groupmates or we can do a monologue! Surely, I'd prefer the former than the latter. Haha! Since we get to choose our own groupmates, I chose my closest friends in the class of course, namely - Chin, Rachel, Glaiza, Maida, Jerikka. 
We chose the literary piece of Anton Chekhov, The Cherry Orchard. Actually, I was the one who suggested the piece since when I was in highschool, we made a play of the same piece. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I was given the same role AGAIN! Gosh. 

Here are the characters:
Trofimov - Rachel
Varya - Chin
Anya - Maida
Lopakhin - Glaiza
Yasha - Jerikka
Lubov - Yours truly


Actually, on the first week, we did nothing. Haha! That's what good students do. We started looking for a piece on the second week since we thought it'll be easy to look for one but dang it! It was really hard to look for a short piece since almost all the pieces we found were really, really long! So on the second day of the second week, I ended up suggesting The Cherry Orchard. We had only 3 days to practice. We started memorizing the lines and practicing the blocking on the third day up until the day before the day before the final presentation (Wednesday to Friday since the presentation is on Saturday). And tell you what, we totally made it! The play was successful and we scored 28/30. Not bad, right? Yay! :))

Here are some of our pictures:

Rachel :)


Since the setting of the play was in a party, we had our mini party foods. 
(2 french breads, cheap decoration glasses, junk foods, empty wine bottle)

My other classmates' play. And yes, that's Cleopatra on the center.

Glaiza(Trofimov) and me. Gosh, we're hungry!


Jerikka, Glaiza, and Me


After the play, pardon me but I was just so hungry that I stole a piece of bread. Haha!

Maida, Chin, Chong, Glaiza, Jerikka, Rachel


Rachel and Me


Maida!


Chin, Rachel, me


Chong! One of the tallest girls in the class! She's also very pretty :)

Scotland Queen, Cleopatra, and Joan of Arc (They're from the other group) 






I hope you enjoyed reading and looking at the photos, guys. Yay! :)


TILLE here. Aloha ;)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento