Miyerkules, Mayo 16, 2012

TILLE Summer Class is finally OVER!!!!!!

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!




OH MY GOSH! I cannot contain my happiness at this very moment. Summer class is finally over, which means I need not wake up 5 o'clock every morning. The exams this morning were pretty nerve-wracking but I think I did well(?) albeit I didn't study that much. Teehee :P




I'm also done reading this novel that I was talking about. The story's very beautiful and romantic! ( awww :'> here goes my romanticism again.) You know what, sometimes I wish I'm the girls from the romantic books/movies that I read/watch and I sometimes wish that someday my love story would be as beautiful as theirs or even MORE romantic than the books and movies. I knooow, I know, I'm too young to think of such but hey, I think nothing's wrong with that, right? I bet you, too, have lots of dreams, wishes, desires, aspirations, etc.. Honestly, I have never had a boyfriend since forever. Maybe because my parents don't allow me to have one and I don't want to be reprimanded and punished or maybe because nobody really likes me and wants me to be their girlfriend. lol. I'd prefer the former. Masyadong ouch ang latter. HAHA! Seriously, the reason is that I really don't like having a boyfriend. I feel like I'm to young to have one. I'm not prepared for such and I'm scared. I want to prioritize my studies first before entering that kind of relationship. Another thing is that I want a SERIOUS relationship, not just the typical relationships nowadays where couples barely last a week! Very overrated. Gosh, my phone's battery life lasts longer than other people's relationships nowadays. Tsk. Sige lang, makakahanap din ako ng para sa akin at the right time, of course, at the right place, and at the right circumstances. Pardon me for being lame and cliché. Haha! I have my romantic and sensitive side also, you know. Anyway, I'll never stop wishing and dreaming of these little illusions that I have. (Now that's totally gross. Ew. HAHA.)




Today has been quite a day! I brought my laptop with me for our open-everything exam in english today but totally forgot my smartbro usb. Hence, bringing the laptop was totally pointless and a pain in the neck. LAAAAAAME! My friend, Rachel, brought me to this awesome botique with cheap and gorgeous clothes! Gosh, I spent Php1,100. Thanks to Rachel, I spent a part of my savings. Shet. But it's okay, their clothes are one of a kind. Only one design for each so I got lucky. lol
Here's their Facebook page link:
Shabby Chic Link Here


Try visiting their page. You might find something you'll like!




Another significant event for today is my LSS for AJ Rafael's We Could Happen. I fell in love with the lyrics, beat, and his voice. I hope one day, someone'll sing that to me. Psh. As iiiff! HAHA. Hey, wish lang 'yun. :P
Here's the video link:
AJ Rafael's "We Could Happen" Link Here




Anyway, I missed Starky so much that I feel the need to play with him right now! 




TILLE here. Aloha! :)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento