Martes, Mayo 8, 2012

TILLE it's the second day of the second to the last week of Summer class! Yay! :)

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!


I'm gonna update you tonight about what happened to me today. Yay! 


So today... Hmmm, what happened today? I can't seem to remember... Okay, here it goes. :P


I woke up pretty late since I had a very hard time sleeping last night and our bedroom door was locked hence, our housekeeper wasn't able to wake me up. Good thing my cousin was sleeping with me and my sister and she's not like us na mantika kung makatulog. Teehee :) So instead of waking up at 5:30 in the morning, I ended up waking 30 minutes late, which means I gotta work my ass off double time for me not to get to school late. I hate being late ever since I became a college student. Rhoe! I ate, showered, changed clothes, brushed my teeth, drank my medicine, prepared my things, and then went to school. I was supposed to drive (with the driver in the front seat of course because my license is still SP, which is lame.) but I don't feel like driving that time so I told our driver to drive instead.


We arrived a little earlier, which is good because I need to drop by the chapel and pray, as I always do, and then headed to Engineering building, which is very far, for our Math class. We did nothing but discuss and discuss about Deferred Annuities. After that, we went to Magis. Instead of eating, I asked my classmate to buy me some garlic-flavored bread sticks and then I went to the finance office and worked on my clearance. I went in the library and bookcenter to get signed and then decided to eat with my classmates. Gosh, this "limited eating" is torturing me. :( We then headed to our English class. Our teacher grouped us into four instead of giving us this open-notes quiz and then gave us specific topics to discuss and report. We didn't finish the reporting so we have to continue tomorrow. Anyway, after English class I ran to the DSA and then went to the Dean to get signed. Thank goodness I am done with the clearance! :')  Since our history teacher gave us 2 days (today and tomorrow) to practice for our group presentation about The Cancers in our Society, we didn't have our class and instead practiced the darn presentation. My role was the mo... wait for it, wait for it.... -ther. Yes, the battered mother with two shitty kids and one bullied daughter. Nah, it's okay. LOL. At least I ain't the bad guy. Haha! We ended our practice early since everyone's (including me, of course!) too excited to go home or do whatever they want that aren't related to some school stuffs. As for me, I really wanted to go home and sleep. I waited for the driver to fetch me. I get to drive on our way home, which is a 40-minute more or less travel from the city and vice versa. And I really think I'm improving my driving skills from time to time. Yay!


We got home safely. Thank God! I ate lunch with my sister and cousin, changed my clothes, updated my facebook, twitter and blogspot account, texted some of my friends and then fell asleep for like 3 hours.


I listened to music using my sister's iPod. Some of my favorites were these songs:



This Moment (Prog Mix) by Nic Chagall
This is my LSS right now. It's so beautiful. The lyrics is wonderful. His voice is breathtaking. I love everything about this song!

Give Your Heart A Break by Demi Lovato
Actually, this is the first time I appreciated Demi's voice. Sorry, Demi Fans. I think she sounds more mature here. Her music video also is very great!


Paperweight by Schuylar Fisk and Joshua Radin (Dear John OST)
Since I love Dear John, I also love the soundtracks. LOL :) But it's a nice song though. Trust me. :)


Little House by Amanda Seyfried
I didn't know Amanda is a good singer. I guess I underestimated her talent. She's the perfect epitome of a perfect actress. I love this song :)




So after I listened to the songs, I then ate my dinner, read our English assignment and then drank my medicine. And then here, update my blog again. Teehee :)


Anyway, I have to sleep early for me to wake up early for tomorrow's class. See you! Bye-bye! :)






TILLE here! Aloha :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento