Martes, Mayo 22, 2012

Darn this internet connection!!

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!




I deeply apologize for not updating my blog these past few days. Well here are the reasons why:
First, our router isn't working. Second, we lost our internet connection for no reason so I bought Smartbro USB. But the problem is, I can't open my blog. (Ugh!!!) Then last night, I can't connect to the internet so that's pretty much it. I hate it when things like this happen.


But really guys, nothing important/significant/productive happened to me these past few days. I always wake up pretty late, eat, then sleep again for the whole afternoon, watch tv and then that's it! Boring summer. -____-"


I'll show you a collage that I made. lol. I just love our pup, Starky :')



Yes, I love him more than I love myself. Cutesy patootsy!!! :))


Starky and Udo sleeping :)


Udo and Starky sleeping. :')


Got bruised while playing volleyball. I forgot to remove my rubber bracelet.
Shet.


That's it for now.


TILLE here! Aloha. :))


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento