Huwebes, Mayo 17, 2012

TILLE nothing significant happened yesterday :|

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!




Yesterday was nothing but a boring day. Lame. I stayed all day inside the house the whole day. I woke up, fed Starky his breakfast, ate my breakfast, watched Showtime on ABS-CBN, fed Starky again, ate lunch, and then slept the whole afternoon. I woke up 4:30pm(?) I guess, watched TV again, Facebook, Twitter, Blogged. Super LAME!


Actually, we were waiting for Mama to get home because we're going to our Grandma's house, it's our cousin's post-birthday celebration. We already bought our gift for him weeks ago. When Mom arrived, she decided not to go since I made her mad (I AM SUCH A BAD DAUGHTER :< Tsk) I totally regret doing that. Another reason also is because she's already very tired from roaming the city the whole day so she might as well take a rest. So it's me and my sibs who went. When we got home, Papa's already home!!!! YEEEYYY!! By the way, he went to Manila with the Federals to meet with the Senate and the President. Walang pasalubong kasi masyadong busy eh. But it's okay as long as he's safe :')


That's pretty much it, guys. Sorry for the boring post. lol :P








TILLE here! Aloha. :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento