Sabado, Mayo 5, 2012

TILLE we had our funshoot :)

Hello there, fellow bloggers and humans!

So here's another post. This was our little funshoot with my awesomest friends, Pearl Therese (our very own photographer), Mara (fellow model), Gerikha (fellow model), Kelly, Charlie, and Michael Francis.

Location: Morning Mist, Pueblo de Oro
Date: January 28, 2012

Yes, the funshoot was entitled "Heureux", a french word which means "Happy"

Oh yes! The background, I love. <3




Here's my gorgeous friend, Mara, and some of her photos.(Ms. Nightingale. HAHA)





The second gorgeous model, Gerikha, and some of her photos. (Ms. Flamingo. Oh yes. HAHA!)





And finally, me. Hahaha! And yes, I am Ms. Lovebird. 






Made a long post but whatever, I hope you like the pictures! Teehee :)



TILLE here! Aloha ^.^

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento