Huwebes, Mayo 10, 2012

TILLE I updated my blog super late. Sareh :|

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!


I'm so sorry for being so late, guys. I got lots of valid and invalid reasons why. Well, the invalid part is my laziness. LOL. Sarehhh :(


So yesterday, we did nothing but the usual - go to school and stuffs. In math, we only continued our discussions about Deferred Annuity. In English, we only continued our group reporting and then discussed instead of having our open-book quiz :) In History, we went to AVR 1 and did our practice there. That ended my day in school.


After class, Uncle Jo and Ate Tanya fetched me. We then fetched Kuya and Papa. We ate our lunch at Cucina de Oro with some Pepsi Management team or something like that. After lunch, Kuya, Ate Tanya, Uncle Jo and I went to fetch Kuya's car. Then Uncle Jo and I went home to fetch Mama. I didn't want to go back downtown but then I remembered that I really needed to go to Mendez Medical Group and treat my asdfghjkl-ZIT. I hate zits! >.< So sumama ako kay Mama sa City. We roamed around the city and had my zit treated. Yay! I stopped by Robinson's Dept. Store to look for Galaxy Pants. But found nothing but the usual pants. Lame.


We went home and the highlight of my day is..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WE HAVE A NEW PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's a male Labrador Retriever pup. His name is Starky :) I played with him the whole night that's why I totally forgot to update my blog. I'll upload photos of Starky as soon as possible.








TILLE here! Aloha :))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento