Lunes, Mayo 7, 2012

TILLE it's Monday again. Laaaaame!

Hey there, fellow bloggers and humans!


So yesterday was a Mon.... wait for it.... wait for it.... -day! The very first thing that I did was, as what I always do for the past few weekdays, wake up at 5 o'clock in the morning. I studied inside the car on my way to school because I need to ace our quiz on the first subject every day which is Mathematics of Investment. Actually, my grades in math this summer are decent. I like our teacher also! He's veeeery kind, patient, smiling, generous, low-tempered, smart, approachable, etc.. When I got to school, I went inside the chapel, as I always do every morning on weekdays, and pray to Almighty God.


We started the quiz and mind you, it was pretty okay, I guess? Haha. The moment we got finished with out math quiz, we ate our snack at Magis (name of our canteen) before going to our next class, English, since we always have ample time to take snacks between our Math and English subjects. We finished all our foods then ran to our English class. We had another quiz again and I must say that I had quite good grades. Teehee :) After the quiz, our teacher discussed again with her never-ending discussions. English class is like our Art class, don't you know? Ma'am is so busy discussing while we, me and my seat-mates, are always busy sketching. LOL. Anyways, when English period was done (thank God!), we then went to our History class and since Sir Pete was already back from his conference whatsoever in Manila, we got pretty excited. lol. Of course, we missed him! He came pretty late so Maida, Fatima (my two good friends and seat-mates) and I chattered about PBB (Pinoy Big Brother) and how we love Myrtle and hate Karen. Lol. We also chattered about quite a few things when Sir Pete arrived wearing his "Tagaytay" shirt. He told us that he could've bought all of us T-shirts but he'll surely run-out of money since we're like almost 40 students in every class and he prolly handle a lot of classes. Sayang... :P He shared his experiences and we also shared ours when he wasn't around. Also, instead of giving us written Pre-final exam, he only gave us assignment for our group presentation, which is all about Cancer in the Society, which is pretty interesting since that's our MAJOR, MAJOR concern in our country nowadays, the society cancers. He gave us time to meet with our group, discuss our plans, etc., then he dismissed us early. (Haaaayyy.. Sir Pete's the best! HAHA!)


I was about to go outside the school premises when Papa called me and told me to ride a Taxi cab and go to Bagong Lipunan (a fastfood in our city). I thought Papa and Mama were the only ones waiting for me there, Kuya and others were there also. I got kinda embarrassed because I look so stressed and haggard. Haha! But whatever, I'm too hungry to feel that way. They ordered chopsuey for me because I ain't allowed to eat oily/fatty/sweet/salty foods. After we had lunch, I chose to go with Mama and Auntie Brenda because I know they'll be heading home but before going home we went to Macabalan Pier coz Mama has something very important to settle there and then on our way to Pilipinas Kao, Mama stopped off at Bugo and checked some of the Ukay-Ukay there. In all fairness, we found a cute shorts and bought it for only FIFTY PESOS! Wow! Haha :D Yeah, so we then went to PKI and once again, Mama went in for business-related reasons. I fell asleep for 30 mins inside the car coz it took Mama 30 mins also to get back. We then took Auntie Brenda to Arje Resort since her husband and few relatives were there. She invited us to go inside and eat but the only reason why I agreed to go inside is because I really need to PEE! Gosh, good thing their Comfort rooms there were clean enough to be peed. We ate and then headed home.


I got off the car first since Mama and Papa had to go downtown for some business-related things as always. At home, I changed my clothes and everything and turned on the T.V. and hoped that good movies would be shown. But then Star Movies and HBO don't seem to meet my expectations. So I changed and changed the channel until I got to Biography Channel and watched the biography of Manilyn Monroe! Oh gosh, she really is very, very beautiful, like a goddess! I then decided to read my assignment after watching T.V. and then ate dinner, drank my medicine and dozed off.


So that's pretty much what happened yesterday.


P.S. I can't show you any pictures right now since I wasn't able to take pictures yesterday. Sareh guys :/




TILLE here! Aloha :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento