Huwebes, Mayo 10, 2012

TILLE I experienced and discovered something new! :-O

Hey there again, fellow bloggers and humans!


Here I am again, updating my ever-asdfghjkl blog :D HAHA.


So as always, we had our Math, English, and History classes. In math, we started discussing about the Chapter 4 of our book in Investment. Oh gosh, it's getting harder and harder everyday. I'm so nervous for FINALS already!!! Next, we had an open-notes/book quiz in English about The Epic of Gilgamesh and The Story of the Deluge. I got 18 out of 20. How LAME! But I'm still satisfied. I'd rather get 18 than get below 18. lol. Then we, the first two groups, finally presented our own version of The Cancers of the Society in History. The supposed to be serious drama turned into comedy because of Jazreil Vallente and Junbert Salido! Instead of being serious, I ended up laughing during the play. fck fck fck fck. Now Sir Pete's going to deduct my points. But whatever! I saw him laughing and enjoying while watching either so no need to sweat it. Actually, the first two groups did quite good. Yay! After the play, we did some discussions and then got dismissed early again for the other 2 groups to practice. Yaaaay!


After class, I went to Limketkai Mall since Mom and Auntie are still on their way to fetch me. I went to Robinsons Dept. Store to look for Galaxy Pants but unfortunately, I found nothing again. Haaaynako :/ I'll find you somehow, galaxy pants. Brace yourself. lol. Anyway, because of my misfortune, I decided to go to Watsons and buy Starky some wet wipes for his cutesy-patootsy butt. Teehee :)


Mom called and told me that they're already waiting for me outside so I dashed on my way out and get inside the car. Take note: I haven't eaten my lunch and so did they. I thought we're going home but then I was wrong. I got mad because I really, really wanted to get home and play with Starky. Mama said we need to go to Laguindingan(?) because she needed to visit a Church there. When we got there, I got really amazed because it has been a long time since I breathed saltwater air. Hmmmmm... Refreshing and it's so windy pa. Anyway, we went down and saw the Church. We prayed inside. After praying, my younger brother called me and asked me to go outside with him. He wanted to show me the fishes. So I went with him without buts. I fell in love the moment I laid my eyes on the water. It's so clear! You can see the different fishes swimming below. You can see the white sand and the rocks on the bottom of the sea. WOW! Just WOW! I haven't seen anything like it before. I've just experienced something new again. Yaaay!


After visiting the Church, we went to the place of Mama's friend together with Aunties Libeth, Brenda, and Lilibeth. Their place is quite tago and far. We ate Adobong Manok and Buko there. YUM!! They chattered for a while and then decided to leave since Auntie Libeth needed to attend something important. She's going to Japan this Saturday.


We stopped by Dewfoam, Jollibee (for drive-thru) on our way home. When we got home, the very first thing that I really wanted to do is play with Starky. 


When I opened the door, I found Starky sleeping on the Sala floor. I bet he's very tired. Oh well, I think he needed a rest. So I just touched him. Cuteey :) I then updated my blog (my previous post), my facebook with totally useless notifications. Bull. I ate my dinner, drank my medicine, brushed, watched TV, washed, and here again with blogging. Teehee :)


Here are the photos. 
P.S. Sorry for the low quality. Hihi :)








So that's all for today, guys! I hope you'll keep up with me. And I wanna say Thank You to Vanesa Salcedo for appreciating my blog posts. Yay! :))






TILLE here. Aloha :)

4 (na) komento:

  1. Is this in Initao tille? Sooooo purdy :3

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I think this is in Luga-it, Pearls.. Basta kai tago kaau siya na place. Awesooome!! Sorry sa late na reply. No internet connection kasi :/

      Burahin
  2. WOW! :D my name's here! hahaha . you're very welcome ate kristille :)) i thank you for inspiring me to write expressive posts again as well .

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. I'm glad I inspired you, vanesa. You're welcome as well :))

      Burahin